Welcome to our brand new Lonsdale Leather Workshop Studio. Located at 7 East 7th in Vancouver, BC.
Come join us for a workshop where you'll learn the basics in leather work and make your own custom dog collar & leash. Choose from a range of leathers, buckles, clips and details to make them your own.
$140.00 includes materials, instruction and tool use
Range of leather options
Choose your Buckle, Clips, Rivets, and more.
All skill levels welcome
Please inquire if you're looking for a private workshop for you or a group
Workshop start at 6pm
- This workshop typically takes around 2.5-3 hours.
- Masks are no longer mandatory, however they are encouraged! Our space is small, so if you feel more comfortable wearing one, please do.
- Cancellations or rescheduling must be made at least 7 days in advance. Refunds will not be given if cancellation or rescheduling happens within that window.
- We can appreciate and respect that sickness/illness happens unexpectedly, in the case of becoming ill within 7 days of the workshop, students will be refunded the cost of materials.
There is a non-refundable $20 admin fee for all workshops. This helps us cover the cost of charges accrued from cancellations.
Rescheduling is allowed, if done at least 7 days prior to the start of the scheduled workshop. If rescheduling occurs more than 3 times for the same workshop, the workshop will be automatically refunded less the cost of the admin fee.
Thank you for your understanding.
- By signing up for L.L. workshops you acknowledge that you've read and understand the above policies.