The TechSew 830 sews light to medium weight materials such as leather, vinyl, synthetics, canvas and synthetic materials.
The synchronized upper and lower roller feed mechanism allows you to sew closer to the edge of your material than other types of machines. This feeding mechanism provides a highly visible stitch line and feeds multiple layers evenly, delivering high quality results.
Designed for sewing shoes, boots, wallets, watch straps, belts, purses, tote bags and any other light to medium leather goods. Will easily sew canvas, vinle, denim and synthetic materials.
- Synchronized upper and lower roller feed mechanism
- Allows you to sew closer to the edge of your material than other types of machines
- Stitch length adjustment up to 5mm
- Reverse - Includes variable speed Servo Motor for full control of sewing speed
- High presser foot clearance
- plenty of space to fit bulky and multi-layered materials beneath the roller foot
- Includes table, motor, TS-28 LED lamp, bobbin winder, thread stand, needles, bobbins, repair tools, instruction manual
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes assembled, inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
Sewing Capacity: 3/8"
Presser foot clearance: 1/2"
Post-bed height: 7"
Stitch length adjustment 5-25 Stitches per Inch (1-5mm)
Needles: 135x5 #11-22
Thread Sizes: #23 to #138
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device