The Techsew 2600 is designed for sewing products such as chaps, jackets, vests, handbags, belts, upholstery, saddlebags, boots as well as automobile and boat covers, sails, tents, awnings, luggage, orthopaedic appliances, sports equipment and more. The 2600 features a narrow cylinder arm which is ideal for sewing into tight areas and insides of leather bags.
- Narrow cylinder arm diameter of 1 7/8"
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Large double-capacity bobbin
- Includes variable speed Servo motor for full control of stitching speed
- Reverse Feed to reinforce stitching
- Reinforced U-Table
- Uses needle type 135X17, sizes #18 to #23
- Allows for use of thread up to size #138
- Includes complete table, motor, lamp, bobbin winder, needles, bobbins, tools, oiler, instruction manual
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Presser foot clearance: 5/8" (16mm)
- Sewing capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
- Maximum stitch length: 6mm
- Cylinder Bed Length: 10.5"
- Cylinder Bed Diameter: 1 7/8"
- Maximum sewing speed: 2200SPM
- Needle Sizes: #18 to #23
- Thread sizes: #45 to #138